New and free to add
7th May 2020
Although showrooms have been forced to close, it has become apparent that selling remotely / online is the way to continue trading. Because of this, our developers have been working hard over the past few weeks creating a new, free of charge, online vehicle reservation system for your Starkwood Web Site.
- Take debit / credit card and PayPal deposits directly on each vehicle advert
- Set the amount to reserve a vehicle - Fixed or Percentage
- Reserve funds (the default which allows you to first check the deal) or immediately take funds
- Vehicles reserved will have their details page updated to show as RESERVED removing the reserve option.
For more information on the product, AutoHub or our website design packages, please get in touch using the button below!
- Will this work with my finance integration
- This is separate and independent of finance integrations which will remain unchanged. The two do not interact.
- Can I use my existing card merchant account?
- This solution is through PayPal who will process all transactions outside of your existing merchant account.
- I already have a PayPal reserve button on my web site. Should I change to this solution?
- This integration offers more features and is supported.
- How do I get the money from the customer if funds are only reserved?
- When you have checked the vehicle is available and you are ready to take the payment simply login to PayPal to complete the transaction
- How do I cancel a reservation?
- Login to PayPal to cancel the payment. This will update the vehicle status automatically.
- I already have a PayPal account can I use that?
- If it is a Business (not personal) account in your company name then yes.